To apply for the 2 year Wraparound Recertification the following is required:
• Applicant has successfully completed the NCFIE Wraparound Certification Institute and is in good standing with active certification status.
• A completed application with supporting documentation must be submitted 30 days prior to expiration.
• Evidence of successful completion of 21 eligible CEUs. CEU’s must be applicable to the principles of Wraparound practice.
• Submission of a notarized attestation of adherence to High Fidelity Wraparound Principles and Practice.
• Two letters of recommendation attesting to the student’s competency and proficiency in Wraparound.
• A current job description.
• A sample Fidelity Tool used at the site.
• Most recent 12 months fidelity data report.
• $300.00 Recertification Fee paid via check made out to the NCFIE or pay online through PayPal via credit card here